Hey Everyone

hi people of besttechie, my name is Simon. After chatting in the IRC channel and recieving such a friendly welcome i decided to register on the forums and join

this community as it's right up my street.

I'm a music lover and I have it on good authority that many of you are :)

Hope to chat with you soon,

Kind Regards

Simon.

Hi Simon and Welcome to BT's! Come run amuck with us folks who haven't figured out how to use chat rooms!

I'm Liz, married, mom of two in College (so I'm OLD!) and Sandydog, and freezing my patootie off up here in Michigan.

Hope to hear more from you, chime in!

Liz

Welcome to Besttechie Simon - we are a diverse population of individuals with varying interests - we love to have fun and joke around, and you will find that we all have interesting backgrounds: Nice to see ya, and hope to talk to you later ;)

Brian

Hi Simon:

Welcome to the best forum on the net. We are a wackie bunch at times, but very loveable :lol:

Take a look around, make yourself at home. Pull up a chair, pour yourself a drink, relax.

Don't forget to check out Besttechie Cafe, and Whiskeyman's Bar. Don't forget the Comedy Club either. :lol:

Last, but not least we have the the best techies. :thumbsup: Need help don't be shy. Want to offer help, jump in.

Want to just read, that is OK too. :)

Enjoy

Barb

Welcome shaggysi!

I live in the pacific northwest, Washington state. I make desktop wallpaper. You will like it here, the whole besttechie group is the best on the net!

Michael

Hey arachnid 40, I myself live right smack dab in the middle of the Columbia River Gorge (Washington side).

And welcome shaggysi!