Wow, it's been a while since I have been on this site. I forgot how awesome it was and how much

I have missed it and the great people that are here as well.

Last time I was on here I was talking about my fiance, now I am calling her my wife. We were just married Last Tuesday and most of you know we are expecting and she is due two days ago.

If she does not have it by the weekend they will induce her. We do not know what we are having yet, we decided it was best kept a surprise and a surprise it will be.....hehehe.... :) ... :P ... :D

I just wanted to pop in here read the forums and say hello, I miss you all and someday I hope to back full time learning from all the great people here!!

Take Care Everyone

Tyme and Mrs Tyme

P.S

I will have an updated picture of the family.

Take Care

Greetings my friend its been a long tyme. Congratulations to you both, twice. :D Are you back in the great white North? Good to hear from you. I am very busy these days myself,don't post much but always check in when I can. This is still one of the very best places on the net.

Mr. and Mrs. Tyme and family,Take care and hurry back soon

Pat

Wonderful news, Tyme and Mrs. Tyme! Looking forward to pictures and praying for a happy healthy new baby! (my bet? 7#6oz girl!)

Keep in touch, you'll need something to do during those sleepless nights :thumbsup:

Liz

Hi TK;

Congrats to Mr and Mrs TK, and the little one on his/her way.

I was thinking about you the other day, wondering what you were up to. Knew you were planing on getting married. Many happy and long years to you both. :thumbsup:

So glad you dropped in to say hello and update us with the happy news. Stay in touch when you can, and get plenty of rest now, cause you are going to need it. :lol::lol:

Take care

Barb :D

Hummmm, jus thinkin Tyme does this all the time... *p00fs* gone for awhile and then we all lov'em up when he returns.

JUST KIDDING... Did you ever replace your Dane? Oh, now I get it! It's that new "pup" you're adding to your people family. Best of luck my friend.

hey Tyme, congrats on Mrs tyme and the new Tyme thats due. You need to keep people updated on Life hehe

Hope everything goes great and baby Tyme is healthy

You people are great I read this and get teary eyed! No, it's just allergies, I'm really not getting tears in my eyes. ;) Tyme doesn't cry! :):P

Bubba......lol... I miss your smart a$$ remarks..

You guys/gals are the greatest, I'm so sorry I'm not a regular on here, I have been away from the net for a long time now. I only pop on once in a while when I get access to the net and then I come on these boards, check my email and check out g4 and that's it. I don't have internet and haven't for months, I hop in and out of the library and what not.

Yes, I'm back in Canada and will be for the next few years then we are heading SouthWest where most of her family is foir a while.

Thank you for all the awesome comments, you are the best of the best people!! I talk about this place all the time to my friends and try to get people coming here learning off talented people.

Take Care all of you!!

Steve/Stephanie/Jordain/Justin and the little one on the way!!

TK

well you are a welcome sight

looks as tho you have been busy

since weve seen you last

we miss you humor

so dont stay away to long

regards to your family

and the kids

love em

marty

TK, how nice to see you on board with updates on what's going on with you and your family!!!

Congratulations my friend!!!

I hope the baby will be on tyme, but I bet you wont have much spare tyme after it arrives!!!

Take care TK, and don't forget to come back and tell us if it is a boy or a girl soon.

Pat

God bless everyone