Sponsored By

Sign in to follow this  
arachnid40

Amber Alert In My Area

looks like a parental kidnapping so i dont think the kids will be harmed

If only that were an indication -- there have been incidents where the REASON the kids were taken was to harm them.

The problem with kidnapping or custody interfereance cases is that you cannot assume that because a kid is taken by a non custodial parent that no harm will come to them - 90% of the kidnapping cases that are parental kidnappings result because of one parent not following the law and the kid suffers in more ways then one - remember the Gehring children? father killed them and dumped thier bodies......bad :(

I am glad that the children have been found - however, most of the time, there are REASONS why custody cases go the way they do - it used to be that if you had a young kid, the mom would get custody by default, but fathers are now getting custody because they can show they would be a better parent - I hate to see family breakups, but I hate even more that kids are used as pawns :(

Brian