Piano Arrangement Of Lilium

Here is a Piano version of the opening theme of Elfen Lied, Lilium.

Lilium on the Piano

I'd post a video with the actual theme but they usually contain scenes from the series which can get gory. You can find some of them on the related videos thing if you want. There is one on there that contains both the regular theme plus the male choir version and then at the end it has the extended piece added on. Again though the scenes can get kinda graphic. The video I have posted is only of the guy playing the Piano.

*** More edits.

Lilium Full Version

By far the cleanest version I've found but it does not contain the choir version like the above video. It still contains a very brief mild sexuality like the other but there is no violence or blood in this one. Again this video was put together in good taste.

*Edit again, one video was deleted so I'm just removin the link.

Edited by Honda_Boy
This post has been approved but please take caution before viewing. This video clip may be considered graphic due to violence and some sexuality, but the video itself is put together in good taste.

Use good judgment before viewing.

The second Video that is.

The first is purely a guy playing a Piano. I just posted the second so you could hear what the original songs sounded like.

This guy did an excellent job on the piano version I think.