Just A Little Something For You Guys In New York.

Just think. Every home up here has it's own private ski resort. You should see the moguls in my backyard. ;)

God how I miss real weather!

Hot, hotter, and hottest are NOT my idea of the Seasons.

You're definitely missing out on the winter weather. Redfield has received over 11 feet of snow in the past week. We are expecting a Nor'easter for the next 36 hours that may dump over an additional 3 feet with lake effect returning after that passes through. :blink:

Just think. Every home up here has it's own private ski resort. You should see the moguls in my backyard. ;)

God how I miss real weather!

Hot, hotter, and hottest are NOT my idea of the Seasons.

You're definitely missing out on the winter weather. Redfield has received over 11 feet of snow in the past week. We are expecting a Nor'easter for the next 36 hours that may dump over an additional 3 feet with lake effect returning after that passes through. :blink:

City of Fulton

Wow. You sure are getting hit.

My brother lives in Rochester which has also been snowed in. (He bailed out to Florida for two weeks)

He used to live in Oneonta. I drove RT. 23 from CT/ Mass to Oswego county MANY times. Really like that part of the state.

We got hit for about 24 hours straight. Between the snow and the wind/drifting, it's up to the top of my doors. We'll have to climb out a window to shovel ourselves out. Glad I brought wood in the day before. On a more happy note, I guess this is one way to help me quit smoking.

Mark