Easiest $40 I'm Ever Gonna Make

I'm getting 40 bucks just to carry some grilled chicken from Columbia, TN to Gallatin, TN. A one hour drive and a another comin back. From our store to the Gallatin one. A one hour drive and my friend is tagging along. We are gonna stop by Cool Springs on the way back to hit up Best Buy and Suncoast. Sweet I won't even use $10 in gas both ways. If I still had my old car not only would this trip be easier (Cruise Control) I'd use even less gas. This car's transmission is geared too close and the Check Engine Light is causing it run in Limp mode (80% efficiency instead of full efficiency). Check Engine light is for something the car doesn't and never did have cause the Motor/tranny/ECU are from a car that did have this sensor.

Man can't wait. Gotta buy a quart of oil after church though. It leaks a little and hasn't had any added since the last oil change. It's still between the dots on the dipstick but it still could use more especially since I'm gonna be on the interstate for nearly 2 hours. I need to check the tire pressure too. It's been.............9 months since I last checked them (when they were on my old car :P ). I hope ice won't be a problem cause it's supposed to be freezing cold.

Man $40 just to deliver some chicken. I wish I could do this 2 or 3 times a week. I would have plenty of extra money then.

remember, I bought a car with a swapped motor, not one with the stock motor in it. It's bound to have problems. the CEL thing is a common problem with swapping an Si motor into a hatchback. I've got the stuff to fix it just not the know how. All this car's problems are due to previous owner stupidity and are being fixed.

I bought some oil but I don't think the car needs it yet. I'll have it just in case. I'll be checking the tire pressure and eventually sometime in the near future I'll be hooking a 10K Ohm Linear-Taper potentiometer on my ECU to get rid of that CEL. My Airbags are missing too so I have an SRS light to boot. I'm just gonna leave that one be.

I'll be carrying at least one friend and if there ain't too much crap in my car I'll have another coming too.

I'm getting 40 bucks just to carry some grilled chicken from Columbia, TN to Gallatin, TN. A one hour drive and a another comin back. From our store to the Gallatin one. A one hour drive and my friend is tagging along. We are gonna stop by Cool Springs on the way back to hit up Best Buy and Suncoast. Sweet I won't even use $10 in gas both ways. If I still had my old car not only would this trip be easier (Cruise Control) I'd use even less gas. This car's transmission is geared too close and the Check Engine Light is causing it run in Limp mode (80% efficiency instead of full efficiency). Check Engine light is for something the car doesn't and never did have cause the Motor/tranny/ECU are from a car that did have this sensor.

Man can't wait. Gotta buy a quart of oil after church though. It leaks a little and hasn't had any added since the last oil change. It's still between the dots on the dipstick but it still could use more especially since I'm gonna be on the interstate for nearly 2 hours. I need to check the tire pressure too. It's been.............9 months since I last checked them (when they were on my old car :P ). I hope ice won't be a problem cause it's supposed to be freezing cold.

Man $40 just to deliver some chicken. I wish I could do this 2 or 3 times a week. I would have plenty of extra money then.

Try not to eat too much of the chicken. :D

Went there came, came back, had 2 friends with me, we went to Best Buy and Suncoast, I bought 4 DVD's and I got my $40. I also borrowed a box set of DVD's from one of the friends before going home so I have plenty of anime to watch both on DVD and on my Computer for a while. I also found my Diploma and the title to my car when I got home. SO a pretty good day.

I checked the tires. They were all low. They should have been about 32-33 PSI and one was at 25, another at 21 and the rest in between. I aired them all up to 33. I didn't need the oil it's still safe. There was no ice on the roads not even a snow flurry. I did however freeze my @$$ off at the gas pump. it was starting to get dark and the temp dropped into the 20's I think and the wind was blowing hard. It'd been blowing hard all day. It was pushing my car around the whole trip even with 2 18 year olds and a 21 year old piled up in it.

Honda Boy:

Congrats on making the $40!! If I knew that dilivering chicken would net me $40, I would do that too. I am glad that the trip was uneventful. I once made $50 for performing a Windows Update for a Client of mine :)

Take Care,

Brian