Post Your Linux Screen Shot

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I may just do a Linux from Scratch and build my own distro if you will.

Linxu from scratch and beyond linux from scratch are two of the best learning tools I have foudn on the web, plus if you subscribe to the message lists, you get to find out how many people can not read.

also a word of caution...

LFS and BLFS boards use a strict top post rule.. which means that if you reply to a message put your reply at the top or no one will talk to you..

good luck

Inspired by some of the wallpapers on one of the urls on Carnevil's pic, I came up with this...(slightly censored <_< )

snapshot4.png

I see censored booby and coochie, very nice :lol: I do like the look you have for KDE. :thumbsup:

latest. reinstalled Ubuntu after getting a new 200gb hdd for my windows install. Now running Ubuntu on my 40gb hdd that windows was on. Tried Debian, but just like Ubuntu, needed to make a new kernel, then with the way that system was set up, I couldn't install the new kernel without using the same settings as the original one. That didn't help me at all because I was back to not being able to use my mouse. Which was one of the main reasons I wanted to compile my own kernel.

edit: that was odd my screenshot disappeared

post-161-1145755570_thumb.jpg