24 Tonight

For those of you who are fans of the TV show 24, don't forget the season starts tonight. There's a 2-hour special tonight and a 2-hour special tomorrow night! Check your times on Fox! Can't wait. ^_^

Yep, thanks, buddy! I'm recording it now as we speak, I'll be watching it later tonight. I'm a huge fan of 24, at some point I'll be buying the complete series on DVD. It is great to watch Jack blow stuff up! :matrix:

• 1 month later...

I have had a busy week, which is good, but I needed a day off. I had no appointments or nothing that needed to be done today, so I decided to see what 24 was like(my friend gave me the first 4 or 5 seasons). I just finished up nine episodes in row. The story was a little far fetched but I was very entertained. I definitely like the show.

I have had a busy week, which is good, but I needed a day off. I had no appointments or nothing that needed to be done today, so I decided to see what 24 was like(my friend gave me the first 4 or 5 seasons). I just finished up nine episodes in row. The story was a little far fetched but I was very entertained. I definitely like the show.

I particularly like Jack, he's the ultimate outsider, living completely on the edge, almost, but, not quite careening out of control. Sutherland is very enjoyable to watch:-)

I just finished season 1 in three days. I did not expect that person to die in the end.

I told myself I would not start season 2, if I did I may have a hard time stopping after just one episode. The itch is growing, I really want to watch the start of season 2.

Edited by shanenin