has joined the board

her name is lisa but her user name is

ICE WOLF

please welcome her

she can explain her

own data

pretty knowledgable person

marty

Welcome, Lisa!! Any friend of Marty's is a friend of mine! He's a great guy, isn't he?

Jump in, run amuck, make a mess and let us get to know you better! Glad you're here and if you have any questions, feel free to ask them!

Another lady in the ranks.....watch out, fellas! :) (Once when Chappy, an admin here went out of town, he singled out Pat, Barb, Darlene and me to behave ourselves....none of the men....no idea why! ;))

Liz

Hullo there, folks! Marty's a cool 'un, that's for sure. He's been reminding and reminding and reminding me to come across here -- Hi Marty! I made it! *waves* :)

Um -- I'm quite boring and dull, actually. I'm a heritage researcher by occupation and self-employment. Worse still, it's my main hobby as well, so I do tend to go on too much about history. I like finding out about computers and Internet stuff tho', so your board here is going to be wonderful reading for me for some time to come. Thank you all.

I live in Auckland, NZ's largest city. Born and bred Kiwi, early 40s. Anything you folks would like to know, just sing out. Happy to answer any questions.

Hullo there, folks! Marty's a cool 'un, that's for sure. He's been reminding and reminding and reminding me to come across here -- Hi Marty! I made it! *waves* :)

Um -- I'm quite boring and dull, actually. I'm a heritage researcher by occupation and self-employment. Worse still, it's my main hobby as well, so I do tend to go on too much about history. I like finding out about computers and Internet stuff tho', so your board here is going to be wonderful reading for me for some time to come. Thank you all.

I live in Auckland, NZ's largest city. Born and bred Kiwi, early 40s. Anything you folks would like to know, just sing out. Happy to answer any questions.

Hello and welcome Lisa Ice Wolf.

Marty is one of my favorite BT people, so if you're a friend of his you must be very nice.

There's a lot more going on here besides the usual computer garble, so check out the various forums.

See you around,

Joe

Edited by irregularjoe

Welcome to Besttechie Ice Wolf.....glad to have you here. You'll find it very friendly with a comfortable atmosphere and we have very knowledgeable people to help with all computer needs.

**rv also says Hi to Marty and waves**

Welcome Ice Wolf to BestTechie..........the best place on the net. We are a wackie bunch :wacko: , but so loveable :rolleyes: Just kick back, enjoy and check out our "BestTechie Cafe", "Whiskeyman Bar" etc.

Glad to have another lady here, as Liz says, to run amuck with us :lol:

Barb

welcome to Besttechie Ice Wolf.

there's cold drinks in the fridge and hot cookies on the counter and the cotton candy machine is over by where Blim is standing. this is Honey Bun, she's our Bestechie Cafe' Mascot

hotdog.jpg

hotdog.jpg

you'll usually find her asleep in thesidekitcats lap in the rocking chair.

**opens a closet door**

sorry wrong door, but this is the fusion reactor to power our tv. just ignor the sparks flying out of it.

**closes door and opens the next one**

**takes Ice Wolfs coat and puts it in the closet with the rest**

macmarauder: Honey Bun is a cutie! :D You only use the fusion reactor to power the telly? What??? What about the most important part of any establishment -- the microwave? :)

robroy: Yet another of my morning der-brain moments, sorry. Never twigged the connection. Thanks for the info, appreciate it, mate! Cheers.

Matt: G'Day! *waves to all*

Welcome to Besttechie Lisa!

The people at besttechie are TOPS - they have a knack for helping those that have computer problems, and I think of them as family members - Marty is also a cool guy and I have used some of his advice in the past. Any friend of his is a friend of mine ;)

Welcome, and Enjoy your Stay ;)

Brian

Always wondered why they were extinct :rolleyes:

Mark

hi mark

they are not extinct

they are protected

and we have a special breeding program

where young chicks come on stream every year

at one stage they were being wiped out

because of preditors

like ferrits stoats cats