Happy New Year

A Big Happy New Year to one and all...I hope you all had a good time in 2006. But I am wishing each and everyone a great 2007. Hope everything comes together and is one of the best years to come.

Happy New Year :thumbsup:

Happy New Year to everyone at Besttechies! Hoping everyone has a safe and Blessed 2007 and please drive carefully

Love,

Liz

I too want to wish everyone at Besttechie all the best in 2007 - may all your dreams and plans for yourselves come to pass - I will have to move again next month or so because the Shared Housing Conversion performed by Barre Housing Authority has a target completion date of 1/26/07! So far, we are on schedule for the return.

This is MY Dream come true: I have lived with roommates since 1991 (college) and I can tell you that there have been good times and bad times. On March 30, 2006, I left Shared Housing Unit 107 for the last time, and there have been good memories while living there, as well as lessons learned - I loved my roommates, but times change, and I am glad to be getting a home which will not only meet my needs, but that will allow me to have a full kitchen and bath, as well as a livingroom and bedroom - and I will be getting some things to make my home more comfortable - I do not know what they are, other then the fans I asked for, but we shall see - I will miss where I am now, but good things shall come to those who wait!

Happy New Year to Everyone ;)

Brian

And a Happy New Year to all of you .

It would be nice if it were a year of Peace, Understanding, Tolerance, Communication and Mutual Betterment; but I will not hold my breath waiting for change to occur.

We turned in early last night; and still the OL woke up grumpy .

She just had me open the Champagne and started cooking. I'll hold off on drinking myself.

Blackeyed peas are the thing here in Texas. But we are having cabbage and pork chops too; and probably corn bread muffins.

happy new new year to all of ya's

New Year's firsts:

First Song of the Year:

Poets of the Fall - 3AM

First computer used:

Oddly enough, my old Compaq. Downstairs with my parents and I didn't feel like going upstairs to get the lappy.

First thing watched on TV:

Star Trek on TV Land

First Website visited:

TennSpeed.net (yeah, I was on it when the year changed)

First anime watched on computer:

It was either Air or Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn. I can't remeber which. I think it was Air.

Happy New Year, folks!!!!

Was totally asleep when the clock struck 12....With work, my son and the holidays keeping me busy the last couple weeks, I've been feeling pretty drained. Not to mention, working third shift then staying up all day to ring in the new year would be pretty much impossible without an assist from modern pharmaceuticals.

Hoping next new years eve will be different given that I should be getting a promotion and change of shift at work.

Hope your new years eve was a little more exciting than mine....but just as safe...lol

Happy New Year Everyone.....2007.....woo...who..!!!

Had a great time with family and friends....dinner...then had the big count down to the minute....!

Wishing everyone here at Besttechie well in this new year.... :thumbsup:

Take care.... ;)