Just Say "no" To Police Searches!

It's a lengthy video (I listened to it while doing something else) but it explains Rights you have, and the "tricks" police use to get around them. Things you should do to protect your Rights, and the tricks police use to get around that too. Of course I'm not advocating breaking the law, ever, but it's important you don't unknowingly GIVE police a reason to escalate a situation:

Just say "NO" to police searches.

The video's from THIS SITE.

Have erased my thoughts, do not want to start political post ! But after spending 23 yrs. in law enforcement (DEA) i know all about these sites & their views & that most are backed or encouraged by the ACLU.

No more from me on this !!!!!!!

Edited by flashh4
Just another way for the ACLU to take away all rights, just like takeing " God " out of schools & off the money. out of the Pledge, ETC,ETC,ETC !!
???

I can't figure out how what you are saying has to do with the video (did you watch it? have you already seen it before? did you watch ten seconds of it and jump to conclusions?). Essentially it says, "Keep your mouth shut under almost all circumstances." How is that taking away your Rights? It's encouraging you to EXERCISE your Rights -- Or am I getting that wrong?

When an officer says, "Do you know why I pulled you over?" You don't have to say a thing. That is your Right. I'll bet 99.999% of people don't think of it that way, they think the officer's just being conversational, or they are obligated to answer.

The police do not have to "inform" you of your Rights UNTIL they place you under arrest, but that does not mean you cannot exercise your Rights UNLESS you're under arrest.

Most civilians are unfamiliar with police procedures and are nervous and uncomfortable when dealing with the police. Most police are comfortable dealing with civilians (aside from necessary worries). So civilians NEED to know -- They have and may exercise Rights they may not even be aware of (the purpose of the video) while dealing with the police. What's wrong with that?

Lol, Why do they try and make these entertaining? just give me the facts, and leave.
:D I played solitaire while listening to the video. After the absurd first scenario I lost interest in the "entertainment value" and just listened for the educational value, glancing at the video occasionally (the party scenario reminded me of some mistakes I'd made in the past ... ).