Little Suggestion

Hello people,

I have a suggestion,Now forgive me if this has already been suggested before but i think it would be much better and easier to use if you had a Seperate Operating Systems section.

Like for example:

Operating systems

Windows Vista

Windows NT/2000/XP

Windows 95/98/Me

UNIX/Linux

Apple Macintosh

Do you understand what i mean?

So if people need help with Windows Xp then they can post it in the Windows xp section instead of posting it in the " PC Support " Like i have had to do with a post for vista just a few minuites ago.

Edited by Sempron

Hi Shane,

That was the way it was originally here, however a bunch of members didn't like that layout if I remember correctly it was too confusing, so we switched it and everything goes under PC Support - Windows (All Versions), Hardware, Software, Networking, etc. except for Mac OS and Linux/Unix (they still have their own). However, we could take a poll and see what people prefer now? I'm okay with either way.

B

Yeah well obviusly its totaly up to you.

I mean personaly i think the looks & are much better in seperate sections because its easier to use and help people

But if thats how they like it thats fine.

Actualy now thinking about adding all those sections i mentioned....It could make the forum realy long.

Like you would be scroling down the page for 5 mins before it comes to the bottom of the forum :D

Either way the forums still great.:thumbsup:

Edited by Sempron
Actualy now thinking about adding all those sections i mentioned....It could make the forum realy long.

Like you would be scroling down the page for 5 mins before it comes to the bottom of the forum :D

Either way the forums still great.:thumbsup:

That is also true. I'm going to have to think about it. If it were to happen I'd have to see a way to arrange the forum so it would be efficient and not too long. B)

Btw, Thanks glad you like them. :)

B

I personally like the simple layout of "pc support". As of now the board is not to busy. We get a few posts a day that are pc related, it is nice to have them together. If the board got alot busier, I could see the advantage of breaking the pc support into separate sections.

I personally like the simple layout of "pc support". As of now the board is not to busy. We get a few posts a day that are pc related, it is nice to have them together. If the board got alot busier, I could see the advantage of breaking the pc support into separate sections.

I agree with shanenin, the current layout is functioning nicely. :thumbsup:

I agree with shanenin, the current layout is functioning nicely. :thumbsup:

+1 :thumbsup: