I install Free AVG on all machines I work on if it has no A/V or the A/V is expired. I also make sure it is set to scan and update automaticly. Some time I see the same machine months later for other reasons and AVG is still there.

Bottom line...

Get one on trial, try it, if you like it learn to use it, if you don't ditch it and go for another.

M

NOD32 hands down best Anti-Virus I have ever used.

Not bloated with a bunch of worthless stuff, does what it is suppose to do without wasting CPU and memory. The only 'bad' thing is some would say it's not as user friendly. But i'm sure you can figure it out.

as i was becoming more and more disgusted with Norton, i eventually removed it and downloaded AVG on my 2 pc's. i can't find any reason to have a high dollar anti virus any more, or a program which is a resource hog such as Norton.

NOD32 hands down best Anti-Virus I have ever used.

Not bloated with a bunch of worthless stuff, does what it is suppose to do without wasting CPU and memory. The only 'bad' thing is some would say it's not as user friendly. But i'm sure you can figure it out.

QFT

NOD32 is a great piece of software.