Dec 7, Remembering The 'day That Will Live In Infamy'

it is time to remember.

I was 6 weeks old when that happened.

our freedom is not free...it is paid for with hundred of gallons of blood and thousands of dead soldiers.

still there are some that say we should not raise our arms in anger.

have a good day y'all.

it is time to remember.

I was 6 weeks old when that happened.

our freedom is not free...it is paid for with hundred of gallons of blood and thousands of dead soldiers.

still there are some that say we should not raise our arms in anger.

have a good day y'all.

Agreed Bearskin:

Freedom is something that I enjoy, and the only way to keep us free is to remember that many soldiers of many branches of the service have died to allow me and others like me to be free of tyranical governments. There are so few PHS's (Pearl Harbor Survivors) that remain that it becomes important to remember the sacrifices that they have made for us.

I was not even thought of in '41, but the history books give a vivid account of the goings on through that invasion - However, the best "History Book" is a person who was there.

I thank ALL of the soldiers near and far, who have given of themselves to help us remain free - Freedom has a high price, but has many rewards that other countries and governments may take for granted. May we soon be able to bring our men and women home from the combat zone.

I guess its just me, but the closest thing I have thought of that would be even close to an attack of this magnitude would be September 11, 2001 - On that Day, an enemy came in and destroyed lives and we were NOT ready - and this has made me more appreciative of what it was like on December 7, 1941 - We must NOT forget any of the soldiers that have given of themselves in any capacity to help us remain free - Blood is thicker than water, so that means that the blood that was shed will remain a symbol of the struggle we face.

*Bows Head*

"You are NOT Forgotten"

God Bless America *salute*

Brian