Superbilliebird Still Naked?

OK, see this post. I have a strange thing going on here. The lovely pic of Superbilliebird that TT75 made for me won't show up in my pic file with his "suit" on. I downloaded it 3 times and in all of them he's still naked as a jaybird. Now, handplanes look just fine. So I opened the pic in my folder and Irfanview shows the "Iron mans" suit just fine. I uploaded it to my Photobucket account and it looks correct there. I rebooted and he's still naked, all three I downloaded.

What's up my geeky friends? Can anyone explain this?

OK, see this post. I have a strange thing going on here. The lovely pic of Superbilliebird that TT75 made for me won't show up in my pic file with his "suit" on. I downloaded it 3 times and in all of them he's still naked as a jaybird. Now, handplanes look just fine. So I opened the pic in my folder and Irfanview shows the "Iron mans" suit just fine. I uploaded it to my Photobucket account and it looks correct there. I rebooted and he's still naked, all three I downloaded.

What's up my geeky friends? Can anyone explain this?

Took me a minute to figure out that you were referring to the thumbnail...lol

The image still contains the original thumbnail in the exif data

Just re-saving it in PS seemed to strip the old thumbnail from the exif...should be ok now

Edited by tictoc5150

WhooooHoo! That was the answer. :) Thanx! My Sweet Brit thought that it was the thumbnail but wasn't sure how to fix it. He thought a reboot would do it. It sure was a mystery to me. Heh heh, but what do I know. At least now I know for sure it will print... We all know the cost of photo paper and ink.

Thanx again to a great friend.