Naked Parrot

This is my new friend. He's 30 years old and lives at Advanced Landscape in White Pigeon, MI. I carry sunflower seeds for him just like the doggie cookies all couriers carry. He loves french fries so I treat him to one when I drop MacDonalds payroll just down the street. He always says HELLO when I walk in the door and dances until I give him his treat.

Now, you'll all notice he has a feather plucking problem. Has had it for most of his life. Sooo.... I thought I could find someone to "photoshop" a superman suit onto this pic. Of which I'll print up and frame for his folks. Will someone help me out? I just don't have the time to master a photo editing program right now and I'd like to have the pic for Christmas.

billyparrot.jpg

I have a 1920x2560 -2.67 MB pic on file to work with.

with a little research you will find that a lot of humans have this problem also. due to deep rooted physological problems they pull out their hair.

sorry bozodog, I haven't mastered ms paint yet.

Edited by bearskin

TT! That is just perfect! He looks so handsome now... (jeesch, I gotta get to work learning photo software)

Thanx again handplane, for the feathered one. I've already printed an 8x10 of "naked Billie" And I'm gonna do two 5x7's side by side of the feathers and Surperman for his folks for Christmas. Who knows, maybe he'll get inspired to clean up his act and grow his back.

Man, whatta great team of friends we have here! Thanx again, all.