Am I Seeing Things ?

Did I miss somthing ? it looks like the board has changed in looks, or have I taken one to many of my pain meds ? The boards look great. I looked around the boards to see if there was a mention about i, but I did not see anything. So either the change just took place or I took to much pain medication Lol. :lol:

I love the arcade. I just found it. Man this site is so cool. I can't thank the responsible parties enough for all the great changes. Great work done. Now I am going to see ig I can get my game controller to work on this packman Lol. :D I love it. Thanks B. and all other parties that help make this site a blast. Shadow. ;)

welll.....I'll take some of those pain meds..... ;)

You wouldn't want these Nerelda, as they somtimes play tricks on me. I use Valium 10 MG. 3X and Perk O set. sorry I know I spelled it wrong. which is 5/325 and I have to take 2 of them which is 650 mg. every 6 hours with a max of 8 daily. Yup, I feel stoned most of the time ;)

To think my DR. thinks I should be taken even stronger meds LMAO. :D I have the new medication as I just got it last week. It's Vike O Den sorry I spelt that wrong to Lol. it's 10/325 every 4 hours. I was told this will make me feel like I got kicked in the a$$ by a horse :D my wife thinks i'm over medicated....you think ?? LMAO. Like I said Nerelda, you don't want what I take. I think I should clear this up though as this is no laughing matter. I joke about it to make me laugh and take my mind off my extreme back pain. I do not nor have I ever used or abused any type of drug other then coffee & cigerattes. Oh and I use to be a heavy drinker years ago. Today I am affraid to even have just one beer with the meds I take in fear of causing liver damage. I only take these meds because the DR.'s say they can not operate on my back. Thankfully Dec. 13th I will be starting pain management ware they will inject 3 large needles in my spine. That should be lots of fun huh ? The great news is they do not put you to sleep for it. I guess you have to experience the pain to get the gain. But i'm trying to take it all in stride. :rolleyes:

welll.....I'll take some of those pain meds..... ;)

You wouldn't want these Nerelda, as they somtimes play tricks on me. I use Valium 10 MG. 3X and Perk O set. sorry I know I spelled it wrong. which is 5/325 and I have to take 2 of them which is 650 mg. every 6 hours with a max of 8 daily. Yup, I feel stoned most of the time ;)

To think my DR. thinks I should be taken even stronger meds LMAO. :D I have the new medication as I just got it last week. It's Vike O Den sorry I spelt that wrong to Lol. it's 10/325 every 4 hours. I was told this will make me feel like I got kicked in the a$$ by a horse :D my wife thinks i'm over medicated....you think ?? LMAO. Like I said Nerelda, you don't want what I take. I think I should clear this up though as this is no laughing matter. I joke about it to make me laugh and take my mind off my extreme back pain. I do not nor have I ever used or abused any type of drug other then coffee & cigerattes. Oh and I use to be a heavy drinker years ago. Today I am affraid to even have just one beer with the meds I take in fear of causing liver damage. I only take these meds because the DR.'s say they can not operate on my back. Thankfully Dec. 13th I will be starting pain management ware they will inject 3 large needles in my spine. That should be lots of fun huh ? The great news is they do not put you to sleep for it. I guess you have to experience the pain to get the gain. But i'm trying to take it all in stride. :rolleyes:

Good luck with the pain management thing, man! I injured my back 17 years ago weight lifting and every once in awhile it acts up. I'm okay if I keep active.

Yeah I also like the new look to the boards, very cool. The arcade is sweet, just saw it today. I suck at games though :D