Okay so I went to the nVidia website to download the latest driver for my GeForce FX 5200. I can get to the page fine, but when the "License For Customer Use of NVIDIA Software" dialog pops up it won't let me click the 'Accept' button. The 'Do not accept' button works fine though. Any idea as to what's going on?

Thanks in advance,

Potato.

Okay so I went to the nVidia website to download the latest driver for my GeForce FX 5200. I can get to the page fine, but when the "License For Customer Use of NVIDIA Software" dialog pops up it won't let me click the 'Accept' button. The 'Do not accept' button works fine though. Any idea as to what's going on?

Thanks in advance,

Potato.

I found on some of these that if you scroll all the way down like you are reading everything, the accept button should work. Worth a try.

Barb :D

Wow, you guys are fast =P.

@LeprechauN - I appreciate the effort but I'm on ME =P

@blim - It is my graphics card.

@Bar5 - Thats what I thought too at first, but the thing is you HAVE to scroll all the way down to even get to the button, and the button that is right next to it works just fine. I have an idea though, its kind of sneaky but I don't see why it wouldn't work.

*Sigh* That's okay I have a plan. I will check on it right now and edit with results.

EDIT: Well my plan seems to be working. Heres what I did for future reference:

1. Make your way to the driver page that you need (This should work for them all.) And highlight the download link. *You'll notice that the direct link is in the Javascript at the bottom of the screen.*

link1.jpg

2. Right click and use the 'Copy Link Location' in the menu.

link2.jpg

3. Paste the link into your address bar and erase the javascript that surrounds it. This should take you directly to the download, bypassing the License Agreement.

link3.jpg

Edited by Potato2k4

wow I guess nVidia has givin up on Windows 9X. The current driver for it is only 81.98. The current XP driver for anything other than an 8800 is 93.71. I'm sure you'd hate to do this but did you ever try it in IE? It might have worked. I hate IE but FF can't do it for some reason, I try IE just for the heck of it.

wow I guess nVidia has givin up on Windows 9X. The current driver for it is only 81.98. The current XP driver for anything other than an 8800 is 93.71. I'm sure you'd hate to do this but did you ever try it in IE? It might have worked. I hate IE but FF can't do it for some reason, I try IE just for the heck of it.

Lol I feel like such a moron now, it worked in IE. Why didn't I think of that in the first place? Jeesh.