i built a site for my dad's travel agency...nothing too fancy it just gets the job done and thats what he wants but i want to improve it

looking for any suggestions and btw its in a different language (serbian) but thats just because of his clients...pay no attention to that lol

thx in advance

Link

hey marko,

the layout and the "keep it simple" design seem good but IMO the coloring is kinda drab...for it being a travel/vacation site it could look a little happier...I'm not saying neon colors and animated gifs busting out of pinatas but a little something to lighten it up....maybe a better banner also?....other than that, good job, just my $.02 :)

peace,

T.

hey marko,

the layout and the "keep it simple" design seem good but IMO the coloring is kinda drab...for it being a travel/vacation site it could look a little happier...I'm not saying neon colors and animated gifs busting out of pinatas but a little something to lighten it up....maybe a better banner also?....other than that, good job, just my $.02 :)

peace,

T.

ya i see your point...it was pretty much the first serious site i designed and im kinda the all around web developer, secretary, and tech support for my dad here lol

but ya im thinking of redesigning it and getting some new colours in there and a few other graphical things...gotta change hosts first tho

Oh, and I don't think Flash is all that great.. It kinda even irritates me on some sites.

I will agree here. They're not to bad if kept small and simple. But I also have been to some sites that drive you crazy.

My Mozilla browser cuts the phone, e-mail, and fax numbers off.. love the pictures.

Oh, and I don't think Flash is all that great.. It kinda even irritates me on some sites.

ill have to check that out with the mozilla browser....i checked in ie and firefox and it was fine so i kinda assumed it would be okay with mozilla too at least.....

My Mozilla browser cuts theĀ  phone, e-mail, and fax numbers off.. love the pictures.

ill have to check that out with the mozilla browser....i checked in ie and firefox and it was fine so i kinda assumed it would be okay with mozilla too at least.....

I don't seem to have that problem....it rendered fine in FF, Mozilla 1.7, Konquerer, and epiphany.....couldn't tell ya how it does in IE...cuz...er....um...I stopped using windows when I have a choice... ;)