"get Your Answers Here"

one of the most awesome compilations of help topics and utilities that exists is alsocom's GYAH post..for people like me who suffer from tech ADD(attention deficit disorder) it is the quintessential resource..

perhaps alsocom would agree to allow it to be presented here..??

wayne :)

Hi screi,

That's actually NOT alsocom list. It is my firend jdlech's list. He started it at the old CFH boards. I will ask him I can post it on my forums. He will probably OK it but I want to make sure before I do. Good idea to put it here for sure. Will definitly contact him. I know he has been really busy lately so I don't know exactly how long it could take to get an answer.

B

Hi screi,

That's actually NOT alsocom list. It is my firend jdlech's list. He started it at the old CFH boards. I will ask him I can post it on my forums. He will probably OK it but I want to make sure before I do. Good idea to put it here for sure. Will definitly contact him. I know he has been really busy lately so I don't know exactly how long it could take to get an answer.

B

my apologies to jdlech..should have known that..

wayne :o

I know when I was installing programs on my daughters computer when I was visiting her, this was a great source to go to rather than google everyone of them. When it was on the old Techtv boards I just went to the thread and bookmarked it .

A lot of information and programs all in one place sure made it easier.

i have it on 2 cds a floppy and a folder on my desk top.

if jd gives the go ahead i will copy and paste for you

i thought about it when i first came here.but i deciced to wait until the board settled in hell B guess what this board is lookinh like already.ther are a couplam other things ile mention later.your gonna find it a hard job getting me off these boards.

every now and the i go to world start to meet up with

billmallensen and tommy baseball.have they arrived here yet.

marty