Besttechie Blogs!

Hey Everyone!

Tonight I have some very very exciting news for all of you! Tonight - I am pleased to announce the grand opening of something called BT Blogs! So what are BT Blogs you might ask? Well, let me explain...

What is BT Blogs? BT Blogs is a blogging community for BestTechie.net - you can create your own blog for FREE and write about whatever you want: Tech, News, Your Life, Music, Etc… By creating a BT Blog you will have your own account in which you can post to your own personal blog. BT Blogs also has antispam filters in place so your blog won’t be bothered by spam. So what are you waiting for? Come join the community and blog at BT Blogs!

So this is how it works: you want your own BestTechie.net page? You're in luck! ;) -- go to http://blogs.besttechie.net - click create a new blog and follow the steps - once you are logged in you're ready to blog! Since I am really planning for this to take off and become big I will be creating a new forum section for BT Blogs support so anyone who has a problem or is not sure how to use it can get help. Tutorials on how to use basic WordPress features will be posted as well in the near future.

As of now we have a few themes that are available for use and will most likely be adding some more in the future.

And I think that's it for now... well..what are you waiting for? Start blogging! Enjoy everyone!

BT Blogs - Join Now!

B

• 1 month later...

Brian Here: I signed up as well........awaiting my password ;)

EDIT: as of 18:38 EDT, I have a Blog and you should be able to see it now ;)

Postings have been made as well ;)

Brian

Edited by baker7

to me this really exciting

many of you have had experience with blogs

but to me it is like some thing from

lord of the rings

ive read about them

but this is the first time ive tried to access one

ime already a member

but that is as far as ive gone

so ime all ears and eyes

i have plenty of articles and news from my part of the world

but i need to know how to utilise it

when the tutorials arrive ile be there

and ile will post for help from the board

i have many people

who have signed up

as a friend

and that to me is more exciting then the blog

so thanks jeff

it certainly has brought us closer together

marty

Well, we're trying to figure out exactly we should cover so if any of you have an specific things you would like to see a tutorial on, please post them. Btw I have been working on the basic stuff such as making a post, page, where certain features are, etc.

B

I want to rebuild mine and include links. Maybe my own background/template.

What do you mean by include links? You can add links to your blogroll currently. I'll make a tutorial on that, just have to do my homework first :(. As for personal templates/backgrounds that is currently not available.

B