Booo Ebay! Alternatives?

About a week ago I dusted off my old Ebay username, ready to pick a few items up and sell a few. Since then I have been sent one DOA KVM switch, no replies from seller yet. I've also had one non-paying bidder that sent me this message tonight (yall will like this):

I greatly apologise but I have decided on other phone and auction ended before I was able to retract ia am so sorry...

Ha!

So far ive made roughle $20 after shipping charges, but have $12 in Ebay fees. :blink: I feel like Ebay is screwing over the small sellers, leaving room only for the power sellers. I also feel the amount of service they offer doesn't justify their price.

So, Id like some input on other places to buy & sell.

Sorry for any errors, Im heavily drugged at the moment. :wacko:

About a week ago I dusted off my old Ebay username, ready to pick a few items up and sell a few. Since then I have been sent one DOA KVM switch, no replies from seller yet. I've also had one non-paying bidder that sent me this message tonight (yall will like this):
I greatly apologise but I have decided on other phone and auction ended before I was able to retract ia am so sorry...

Ha!

So far ive made roughle $20 after shipping charges, but have $12 in Ebay fees. :blink: I feel like Ebay is screwing over the small sellers, leaving room only for the power sellers. I also feel the amount of service they offer doesn't justify their price.

I've been thinking about starting to sell on Ebay too.

So far I'm only a buyer.

Sounds like you just ran into a few bad apples.

As an alternative, Craigslist has worked for me in the past. Of course it's mosly local though.

Edited by irregularjoe

Ha!

I've been thinking about starting to sell on Ebay too.

So far I'm only a buyer.

Sounds like you just ran into a few bad apples.

As an alternative, Craigslist has worked for me in the past. Of course it's mosly local though.

LOL. I just found this site. Looks like a remedy for dealing with deadbeats