Frontpage 2003 Assistance

Hello:

I am sorry if I may post this topic in the wrong place, or if the topic has been covered before - But I need some help with Frontpage 2003.

I have been trying to learn all about FP03, and the program is cool, but what I need is a way to look up information on how to do things such as deleting cells, placing images, and knowing how to add and change images already there - gonna build a site for a friend, and I want to make it look good, but need an online reference to be able to answer my questions - like how you edit images within FP - or make lines and bars with a good program, like Gimp - I want to learn as I go, and then have a good understanding of how to make stuff happen in FP - is there some sort of online reference that covers everything, without having to go spend $50 on the book for this - the help is sort of wimpy .....

Any Help you could give would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Brian

Edited by baker7

Sethook:

Thanks for the assist..........

do you know of any place where I can get a "quick reference" page or card for the important aspects of Frontpage??

Just curious....

Brian

Thank you all for your assistance: I will try these and see what I can do - If anyone else has any more info about FP 2003, please post it here ;)

Brian

if I have a book called "The Complete Reference Frontpage 2000" will that help me to learn most of what I may need - I know that there are differences....but maybe it will give me a hand.....

Brian

Today I got a copy of the book "Microsoft Office Frontpage 2003 - Step By Step

It looks like a pretty good starter reference and teaching tool - it comes from MS Press

maybe an admin or mod can pin FP resources (this thread) can pin it to the top so we can add to it as necessary?

Brian