Sponsored By

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Percolate

How to Track Your Keywords

I always track my keyword with ahrefs, you know about it, right? Example: I track my site FB2Mate with keyword facebook video downloader My extension on Chrome with keyword video downloader for Facebook by FB2Mate and my extension on Firefox with keyword download facebook video Ahrefs will bring to us the best results.
  3. Yesterday
  4. Last week
  5. Steven Hemphillon

The state of hiring and job hunting in 2018 is beyond frustrating

I think all you need is a good resume. If you have a lot of experience. You will definitely be taken to good company. Recruiters are currently very picky about resume content. You can compose engineering technician resume in a private way or with the help of special resume services.
  6. Steven Hemphillon

8 essential time-saving tools to help entrepreneurs save time

Thank you for your article!
  7. Fandyn

4 college hacks you should absolutely be using

One of the best hacks - is knowing where you can to get help for your college assignments. The best variant is to buy essays online - it's a qualitative, cheap and reasonable solution if you have many home tasks, but don't have much time, or you need to free your time for other questions.
  8. I really like the format of the essay, as it develops very well the skills of structuring, analyzing and writing. Sometimes this can be a problem for people in the beginning. If there is a need for help, I can advise these guys https://paperleaf.ca/assignment/ They will be able to write an essay of high quality, very cool ideas always.
  9. Earlier
  10. ATTN: Microsoft Internet Explorer users !! Internet Explorer Security Flaw Lets Hackers Steal Files From Windows PCs on any Windows system ! An unpatched exploit in the Internet Explorer browser's handling of MHT files (IE's Web archive format) can be used by hackers to both spy on Windows users and steal their local data. As of now there is noway to stop the hackers future up-date will be to patch this flaw will be introduced !! This is why i keep telling you to use other browsers ! You can check to see if you have IE or Edge !! To determine what version of Microsoft Edge (the replacement for Internet Explorer released with Windows 10) is being used, Open the "E" ...... click the three dots located at the top, right side of the screen. Next, scroll down and click Settings. Scroll again to the bottom of the menu and see 'About this app'. it will tell you there what you are using !! Chuck
  11. konver911

HELLO

Hello! Yes it really sad to see that situation when forums are dying . As a essay writer i'm working on the little research about future of forums, It will be an article in 20-25 pages about how forums influent in our lives and what be the future with or without them. i will really appreciate in you will write your comments in order i can get more info or screenshots of your opinion in my work. Thank you guys)
  12. flashh4

Microsoft W10

Bratbyt, welcome to the forum ! Not sure where your post should be moved to, i'm still looking but it has nothing to do with the "topic" above, please in the future try & pick the appropriate "topic" to post in !! Chuck
  13. satoshi001

iTunes DRM Music Converter

Yes, DRmare software is so good to use, it is the best one i ever use. https://www.fonecope.com/itunes-drm-removal.html
  14. flashh4

Cloud Computing Training Institute in Noida

Sounds like an Ad to me, get hold of BestTechie he will make you a deal on advertisement !! Chuck
  15. Cloud Computing Training Institute in Noida- cloud computing is the delivery of computing services—servers, storage, databases, networking, software, analytics, intelligence and more. If you want learn to more and more and looking for the best training institute in noida for cloud computing the webtrackker technology is the best option for you.
  16. Pete_C

sultan_emerr RIP

So few from the old days remain; and few of us are remembered. It was a great time. We did a lot of good.
  17. flashh4

sultan_emerr RIP

The best ever "Link Man" !! RIP Sultan .....................
  18. sethook

sultan_emerr RIP

Nine years ago we lost our friend, Ronald Kelly.
  19. Jalainad

How do you get insperation for writing?

This is a very good question. Every creative person draws inspiration in different ways. I, for example, cannot write just because I need to write. I can write only when I want and there is an inspiration. I have several solutions, if I need to write something for a university, then I use my favorite AU.Edusson.com , where I just pay to do my assignment because no one writes essays or other works better than this service. And if I want to write something myself, then change the atmosphere, a journey somewhere or reading a good book helps me.
  20. Jalainad

New color

Beautiful color!
  21. dark_sun

4 college hacks you should absolutely be using

Thank you very much for your advice. In general, it is very important that student life was as fun as possible, but at the same time it became a very important base for adulthood. I heard a lot about learning for foreigners in Ukraine. Especially a lot of good reviews heard about mbbs in odessa. Read some information here. Friends, what do you think about studying in this country?
  22. Interesting. Thank you very much for the information. I am now also on the path of further training and creating a beautiful, practical and more structured resume. I cooperate for this purpose with https://craftresumes.com/ I strongly advise you not to be afraid, do not hesitate and contact such services. It helped me a lot.
  23. i think you can of course make up the site from scratch, but if you need a not very complicated and heavy site, then you can do it with the help of already prepared elements. Now a lot of resource make templates for sites. There are also resources that create a very cool site design. For example, here guys create very beautiful things https://gapsystudio.com/ Go to them, see the quality of work. Maybe you can borrow something for yourself. But I would advise you to still contact with professionals to make a high-quality design.
  24. flashh4

Windows 10 Fall update

Howdy StGoldie and welcome to the forum ! I only use Windows Defender and as much checking on logs as i do i have never came up with a virus or any bad things !! Chuck
  25. StGoldie

Windows 10 Fall update

By the way, which antivirus do you prefer using? Integrated windows defender or you use something else? I don't like how defender works so I'm thinking between avast vs bitdefender. Which one would you choose?
  26. StGoldie

Windows 10

Thanks for the info
  27. I want to track my site with the keyword "custom boxes" what should I do?
  1. Load more activity