1. Tech Support

1. Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, and XP

Get all your Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, and XP questions answered here.

Get all your Linux/Unix (Ubuntu, Debian, Slackware, Gentoo, FreeBSD, OpenBSD, etc) questions answered here.

Get all your Apple, Mac, iPod, iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, and OS X questions answered here.

Get all your questions on MP3 players, Digital Cameras, Digital Video Cameras, TV's, CPU's, Motherboards, RAM, etc answered here.

Can't get your program to work? Not sure what to do next? Post your question here.

1. Malware Removal

The BestTechie Malware Removal forum is where you can post your OTL logs for review and receive malware removal assistance. Please do not post your log into another person's topic.

Not sure about a certain anti-malware program or need help finding information on spyware/adware? Post your questions here.

Learn how to remove even the toughest malware from your system with our self-help guides - use at your own risk.

1. Website Design & SEO Help

General website design discussions including tips and tools, as well as SEO (Search Engine Optimization) tips and help.

Post your questions about graphic design, Photoshop, GIMP, and other graphic applications here. Feel free to include discussions on tips and tricks.

A place to share and discuss the latest web services, acquisitions, new feature roll outs, and other various topics around the Web.

1. Software Updates

This is where you post updates for programs, operating systems, etc.

This is where you post alerts about the latest security threats.

The latest rumors, updates, alerts, and freebies in the world of technology.

1. BestTechie Knowledge Base

Malware, Windows, Networking, and Web articles and tutorials.

If you want to submit an article to the BestTechie KB post it here. Once approved it will be moved to the correct section.

1. Open Chat

Almost anything goes here, please keep it clean and non-abusive.

Post your jokes here or just come in for a laugh. Please keep it semi-clean and non abusive.

Did you find an interesting article or news story? If so post it here.

This will have any current news information provided by administration.

Have a comment or suggestion for the forum? Post it here. We will review all comments and suggestions.

Buy, Sell, Trade, or just Give Away, any working hardware/software you may have. Computer related ONLY!

Post your questions, comments, and suggestions for the UStream and radio here.

Get help with your BT Blog - here you can post questions and read helpful tutorials.

Total Members
    Most Online
    senasab24
    Newest Member
    senasab24
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 273 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Today's Birthdays

1. DarleneClever (31 years old),
    2. IKennemer (43 years old),
    3. LNeidig (40 years old),
    4. trip1red (26 years old)

• One of the primary benefits of utilizing professional Wikipedia page editing services is gaining access to experienced Wikipedia editors who possess in-depth knowledge of Wikipedia's policies, guidelines, and best practices. These editors bring a wealth of expertise in researching, sourcing references, and crafting well-written content that adheres to Wikipedia's standards. They professional wikipedia page editing services excel in creating articles that are not only informative and accurate but also compliant with Wikipedia's editorial requirements, ensuring a high level of professionalism and credibility.
    • When it comes to finding the most stunning diamond rings, look no further than Pierre. Their collection of diamond rings /katalog/rings/diamond-rings boasts an array of exquisite designs crafted with precision and passion. Each ring is a masterpiece, adorned with dazzling diamonds that capture the essence of beauty and grace. Whether you prefer classic solitaires or intricate halo settings, Pierre has something to fulfill every desire. Say "I do" with a ring that radiates timeless elegance from Pierre.
    • Hi everyone! I'm on the hunt for the most breathtaking rings out there, ones that truly make a statement. I want something that exudes elegance and sophistication, but I'm overwhelmed by the options. What characteristics should I be looking for to ensure I find the most beautiful ring for my special occasion?
    • Absolutely, I can share some insights! When it comes to selecting the perfect diamond, it's crucial to pay attention to the 4Cs: cut, clarity, colour, and carat weight. Each of these factors contributes to the overall beauty and value of the stone. When you're ready to explore exquisite diamond jewellery options, consider browsing the stunning collection available at Pierre Jewellery https://pierrejewellery.uk/ , an esteemed online shop in the UK. Their selection showcases exquisite craftsmanship and exceptional quality, ensuring you find the perfect piece to treasure forever.
    • Hey there, I've been pondering lately about the intricacies of choosing the perfect diamonds. How do you determine the ideal cut, clarity, and carat weight? It seems like there's so much to consider beyond just the sparkle factor. Any tips or insights from fellow diamond enthusiasts?