No Problem With Me

well since I'm running WIN ME and very rarely have problems I mostly cruise the boards and read all the problems with WIN XP... SOOOOOOOO if I ever upgrade to WIN XP I should already know a lot about fixing problems....have a good day ya'll. :rolleyes:

:D

:P

EDIT: but I am having problems getting my mouse to work in WIN 1.01

well I suppose they will blame it on those hurricanes. does anyone know if cable has these problems? heck they can send those satellites to mars and everywhere else but can't keep me on the net. thought I was gonna have withdrawal pains.

well I suppose they will blame it on those hurricanes. does anyone know if cable has these problems? heck they can send those satellites to mars and everywhere else but can't keep me on the net. thought I was gonna have withdrawal pains.

MMmmm

No hurricanes this time.

W :blink: ould you belive "Sun spots'??

well since I'm running WIN ME and very rarely have problems I mostly cruise the boards and read all the problems with WIN XP... SOOOOOOOO if I ever upgrade to WIN XP I should already know a lot about fixing problems....have a good day ya'll. :rolleyes:

:D

:P

EDIT: but I am having problems getting my mouse to work in WIN 1.01

(while blubbering a little) (just a little ....... seriously just a little ...... really)

I still can't find my windows updaaaaaaate. :D;)

Everyone I've talked to lately who has cable has been having some connection problems as well. I have Comcast Cable here, and it's been up and down as well. Some people are having more problems than others though.

Ware I live, the cable company is small and is a family owned busness. I have not had any issues knock on wood in well over a year. I know this past spring they doubled everyones speed :D to me $50.00 monthly is money well spent.