Hey Shadow Thomas, I hope your back pain eases up soon. I injured my back years ago in the weight room, pinched a disk in my back. Very painful indeed. I went to physiotherapy for quite a few weeks which helped the pain. Good luck, man.

And to think my Dr's want me to go out of work for good. They say my line of work is making me worse Lol. :lol: I ruined my back in 1983 I was a kid at the time. Well I still am a kid at heart I guess. I was doing some body building back in the day. I was showing off for a few cute girls lifting some heavy materials at work. Long story short, I am still paying the price for that one... and never did get a date with any of them girls :lol: I use to work construction up until 1990 went out of work for 2 years at the advice of the good Dr's they said to go back to school and take a trade that would not require any lifting. OK so I did. I went to broadcasting school, got my degree in radio broadcasting in September of 92 had a job right out of school. What the hell is heavy lifting at a radio station ? A music CD come on. Grant you have to have the gift of GABB and I do.

No seriously there is a lot more too it then that. But all I do is set in my chair, answer phones, talk on the air, play music, write commercials & produce em. I do live broadcast from time to time from a place of business, maybe interview the Governor, state senate people, write news now & then. How the hell can that make my back worse ? according to many Dr's my first 3 Dr's are correct. Whata crock. I love my job. I can't imaging not being able to work at the station as I have the best job in the world and I get paid for it. Oh the perks that come with this job ;) are like you would not believe. Back stage passes, free food at restaurants, tips when I do a live broadcast, I meet interesting people all the time. Well wait let me back up on all interesting people. I have met some not so nice people too. I have had my life threatened a few times. So my job is not always roses <_<

They say according to many doctors I can't be operated on. Long story short. The way one Doctor explained it to me was in his own words and I quote. I have everything but cancer in my lower back.

So I think to myself... what the hell am I suppose to do lay down & die ? I'm almost 41 this November life can't be over yet.

But if you heard me on the air at the station, you would think I don't have a worry in the world. It's called acting.

I don't care if my house burnt to the ground, when one walks into a studio you act like you're having the time of your life or you'll find yourself out of a job quicker then you can blink an eye. Trust me on that. Were all human, we all make mistakes. Their are days I have personal problems and wonder if I can get threw an airshift without showing any personal emotions.

I swear I have at times, but my wife says I have never let on anything to the public.

I remember once my wife & I had a small argument about something stupid before I had to go on the air. Yes I was madder then hell at the time, but like I said earlier when you go on air you start acting. Well that did not go over well with my wife back in the early days of broadcasting as she always listens to my show. Needless to say she was hurt and Pi$$*d off at me as she felt I was a heartless Bas**** because I showed absolutely no emotion on the air. Thankfully them days are long gone.