Anybody Heard From Tyme Killer?

HI Friends/Family!!!!

How are all you guys and gals doing?

Good I hope, I want to say thanks for all of your support here and on the other boards, I feel real great that I know such good people... I'm doing very well in theropy and the cast are off and I'm on my way to recovery (Thank God) ...

I haven't been on the boards lately because my family have been packing and getting ready to move, so we are knee deep in boxes... At least I'm the (surperviser) hahahahahahaha I can't lift nothing heavy right yet so I "supervise" hahahahaha They hate it ...lol...

Anyways thanks to all and I wish you all the best and I hope that you all take care ....I will be back in my normal routine in about two - three weeks. I've missed all you people and the boards and my computer the past little bet and I can't wait to the groove...

~ Good to see you posting, Tyme! :)

It appears we're both moving the same week-end, so I completely sympathize with your living amidst/ knee deep in boxes!

I hope the move to the bigger place proves to be more enjoyable for everyone.

Welcome Back Tyme.

It's good to see you back up and getting in the saddle agian. Hope your feeling alot better then the last time you posted. And have time to stick around.

Hi guys/gals!! :)

Hope everyone is doing very well, I'm just about to move , we are all packed up and getting ready to move it all to the moving truck and then we will be moving on the 30th, Just wanted to say thanks agian for all the support that I have recieved since my accident. I truely think that the people that I have meant from CFH and G4techtv are some of the best people that I know on the internet and I think that you all deserve the best out of life and hope that is what you all get nothing but the best....

I feeling realy good and getting better averyday, thanks agian everyone and remember life is to short live it to the MAX.....

Take Care ...!!!