In order to remove SecureKeeper please follow the directions below:
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware can detect and remove this rogue application for free. Please download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware to your desktop.
- Double-click mbam-setup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.
- At the end, be sure a checkmark is placed next to the following:
- Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
- Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
- Then click Finish.
- If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
- Once the program has loaded, select Perform quick scan, then click Scan.
- When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
- Be sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
- When completed, a log will open in Notepad. The rogue application should now be gone.
We hope our application has helped you eradicate this malicious software. If your current anti-virus solution let this infection through please consider purchasing the PRO version of Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware for additional protection.
Thanks to Bleeping Computer for the screenshot.