Tech News from 12-14-09 through 12-18-09. This week includes Twitter’s DNS servers being temporarily compromised which lead to the defacement of the website, the Nexus One (aka the Google Phone) specs and more have been revealed, Apple was granted an early Christmas present when the judge ruled for a permanent injunction against Psystar (they can no longer sell computers running Mac OS X), Mark Shuttleworth has stepped down as CEO of Ubuntu, and lastly, the iPhone has topped Windows Mobile in market share according to comScore.
See stories below:
- Twitter got Hacked, Site was Temporarily Defaced – Twitter is becoming world renowned for their lack of security.
- Mark Shuttleworth Steps Down As CEO of Ubuntu – I guess he realized that giving away free software isn’t a lucrative business?
- Apple is Victorious Against Psystar – I’m sure Apple is pleased with this ruling.
- The Nexus One Revealed – What? No AT&T 3G or multitouch? More info here.
- The iPhone tops Windows Mobile in Market Share – I guess everyone switched…
Of course, feel free to send me stories for next week via the contact us page.